You are here
Sauna - Instructions for Use
1. It is recommended that you seek medical advice before using the Sauna.
2. Sauna users enter the sauna at their own risk
3. This is a DRY Sauna. Do not add water to the rocks.
4. Do not use oils on the heater as it will damage the heater.
5. Do not cover the heater as it may cause a fire.
6. Shower before using the sauna.
7. Bring a towel to cover the benches.
8. Always keep the door closed.
9. Do not use the sauna alone.
10. Use the white control knob to select the duration from 1 to 4 hours
11. Use the lower thermostat knob to select the temperature.
12. Allow 30 minutes for the heater to reach temperature.
13. Once finished, please turn off the heater and the timer.