You are here
Gymnasium - Conditions of Use
- It is recommended that you seek medical advice before using the Gymnasium.
- Remember to wear appropriate footwear.
- Carry a towel and wipe down all equipment after use.
- Report any equipment failure to the Building Manager or Strata Manager
- Return weights to the storage racks after use.
- Do not drop weights on the floor as the sound reverberates through the floors below.
- Under no circumstances should any equipment be removed from the gymnasium. All Common areas are under CCTV surveillance.
- The Gymnasium is available for Residents’ use only.
- Please keep noise to a minimum, including stereo.
- Please switch off lights and air conditioner on leaving
- The Gymnasium is available 24 hours a day.