You are here
- Please read through the New Resident Information Booklet.
(Also available from MembersPage> Documents Link, once you have obtained a login)
- Please meet with the building manager who will show you all the building and recreational facilities and how security and building access operates.
- Please sign the last page of the Booklet and hand to the building manager.
- Apartment Keys and Remotes will then be handed to the new resident.
- The building manager can arrange a lift booking prior to you moving in if required
(fee is charged for weekend bookings).
Alternatively please use the Lift Booking Form under the Member Form tab of this site once you have obtained a login.
- Property Managers are also expected to respect and to follow this process.
- Remember note when moving in/out City of Perth clearways on Adelaide Terrace (Currently 7.30am to 9am and 4.15pm to 6pm weekdays).
- No deliveries allowed through Ground Floor lift lobby at any time.
- Please do not dispose large/ bulky items, (such as Boxes, Packaging Styrofoam, Luggage, Bubble wrap, Mattress Bags, etc.) in the bin chute as that may cause blockages. Cost to unblock the bin chute will be borne by the resident.
- Any deliveries using the Basement1 Loading Bay (controlled by Building Management) please note - basement car park height limit is 2.2m, removalists note vehicles higher than this will need to park on Adelaide Tce. Street parking can be reserved with City of Perth.
If you have any questions, please ask the Building Manger, Concierge, or call or email Richardson Strata Management Services.